Ajay had his very first hair cut this week!!! I have been putting this off for soo long. I never would be one to let my kid have a mullet for crying out loud.. but his hair was definately becoming one! Cutest mullet i'd ever seen!! I havent wanted to cut it, although pete has told me numerous times that we "really need to get this boy a hair cut"! I went to get my hair done and Ajay just happened to be there for a minute so we decided to do it!! I thought i would have been alot more emotional and nervous but it was fairly easy! I know pretty stupid to be emotional about a haircut! But we had a trained proffesional.. Kacie!! She did an awesome job! He freaked out for awhile.. but all it took was a snack and he did fairly good after that! Thanks Kace.. your the best as always!! He now looks like such a handsome little man!
Before...
Introducing him to the cape!
"Lets Get Started"!
Getting a little worried...
"Oh The Agony" of a haircut!
Getting the hang of it..
The aftershots..
So Handsome!!
No comments:
Post a Comment