Christmas this year was the best!! It was the very first year that we have spent at our own house here in St. George! And to make it even better, we had my whole family here with us! My Mom, Dad, Mindi, Dustin and even my Grandpa Sitterud came. It was so nice not to have to haul all the presents up to Emery County and then turn around and haul them all back! Christmas this year was filled with parties, family and lots of presents! I do believe Santa had a crash landing at our house this year! It was nuts! The kids were so excited to have everyone at our house! What a wonderful holiday season!!
Ajay is NOT having this Santa stuff! Toy Santa's and pics of Santa he loves! Real Santa.. Not so much!
Christmas Eve.. the kids after opening and putting on their new christmas pj's!
Putting out cookies for Santa and carrots for his reindeer!
Our living room after Santa's crash landing.. definately some spoiled kids!
Madi, so excited to go see what Santa brought.. but still very tired!
And of course, Ajay, playing with his old toys.. no idea what is waiting in the living room!
Let the fun begin.....!!
Madi was so excited that Santa brought her the welding set she wanted.. yes i said it.. welding set? Sometimes I dont know where i got this kid!!
Needing a little down time on grandpa gary.. (not to mention with his sister's pink slippers on)
Just when they thought they had gotten everything they ever wanted... Grandpa Gary, Grandma Susan, Aunt Mindi, and Uncle Dustin suprised the kids with their very own mini cooper cars they had hidden down stairs!!
Ajay caused quite a few road blocks...
and crashes..
Although riding their own cars were tons of fun..
They prefered to ride together most of the time...
as little sweethearts!!
What a great christmas!!


7 comments:
Such cute pictures! Your kids look like they are so full of personality! We also had my whole family and it is so much fun having a full house for Christmas. I love the picture with Santa, what's with Santa's face? I think that would scare any little kid!! Glad you had a good one.
Your kids are adorable! What a fun Christmas. Aaron and I decided last year to just stay home for Christmas from now on. It is so much easier.
Looks like it was so much fun.I bet it was tonz easier qand how fun for all the family to be there!I'm glad that we can spoil our kids and i don't even care if i get one thing!
fun fun christmas! You have two adorable kids...you should be so proud. It is definetly funner when you have kids to spoil huh?
Hey Layci- this is Tasha from HS. I just came across your blog and your kids are adorable! You have such a cute family. I have a blog, but it's private. I would love to send you an invite. Email me at scottandtasha@gmail.com and I will send you a link to our blog!
Your kids are too cute!! I love the little mini coopers. I am glad to see you had a great Christmas!!
I can't belive how much Madisyn looks like you, you guys have such a cute little family!
Post a Comment