Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Madisyn!

Our little girl is 5! So hard to believe. I feel a little.. depressed! Haha.. she is growing too fast! She is such an amazing little girl! We love her so much! She brings so much light and joy into our lives! Her birthday was on March 18th so yes I am a little behind on this blog stuff!! Oops! This year for Madi's birthday we went swimming at the Rec Center here in St. George! It was so much fun! Madi had a blast and was able to have all her cousins there and her little friends from school too! We love ya Madi!! Cant believe your so big!
All the kids.. waitin on cake!!

Cant wait to blow out those candles!

The little surfer stud!

Madi and Macie.. still best buds!

Madisyn's birthday suprise!

Daddy teaching her to ride it!

Posing with my girl!

2 comments:

McKensi and Justin said...

wow...5 already? That time sure drug on and on didn't it? She is such a doll. Aj is such a doll. And you are such a doll. ok ok..and Pete is such a doll.

Calie and Dave said...

Glad to see you finally updated your blog I have been checking. That looks like a fun place to have a party. I have been trying to plan Jaren's 1st Birthday and can't believe that it is almost here. You look all nice and tan I am a little jealous of your weather right now. They say we will get snow tomorrow! SPRINTER sucks!!! BTW my camera is a Canon Rebel XSi. We just got it from Costco and it does seem to take pretty good pictures.